The Emerald Forest (Valguero)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Valguero|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
38° Lat, 57.6° Lon
Overview[edit | edit source]
A large underground forest that resembles abberation, and was the first area to introduce Abberant dinos and tames outside of the map.
Like Aberration, creatures spawned here, which has "Aberrant" prefix, are immune to radiation, and can then be utilized to explore The Unknown.
Entrance Locations[edit | edit source]
Lat: 32.0, Lon: 92.4
Lat:37.7, Lon: 57.6
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Very Common[edit | edit source]
Common[edit | edit source]
- Aberrant Moschops
- Aberrant Pulmonoscorpius
- Aberrant Raptor
- Roll Rat
Uncommon[edit | edit source]
- Aberrant Beelzebufo
- Aberrant Carbonemys
- Aberrant Dimetrodon
- Aberrant Direbear
- Aberrant Electrophorus
- Aberrant Sarco
- Aberrant Spino
Very Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Rare[edit | edit source]
Very Rare[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Blue Gem
- Congealed Gas Ball
- Fungal Wood
- Green Gem
- Red Gem
From Local Creatures[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Unknown is inside The Emerald Forest.
- There are black rocks with oil and a deep lake with oil nodes.
- This place is flyer prohibited. However, players might get dismounted far away from those two entrances, sometime causing devastating troubles.
- Around the mainland entrance, if a player get dismounted might receive fatal fall damage. If they do survived, however, potential predators near the entrance might finish the job.
- Around the lake entrance, dismounted player is more than probable to fall into the entrance and get trapped in The Emerald Forest. They have either to kill themselves and respawn outside, or find the way out on foot.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]