The Gnome Contest (Mobile)
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available on Mobile|
|The Gnome Contest|
|Be the first to figure out the mysterious property of the Gnome, and win a code for 1,000 Ancient Amber|
|Organizer||War Drum Studios|
|Start Date||August 14th, 2018|
|End Date||August 27th, 2018|
The Gnome Contest is a contest in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile. It began on August 14th, 2018 and ended on August 27th, 2018.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The goal of The Gnome Contest is to be the first to figure out the mysterious property of the Gnome. The first player to submit the correct answer will win a code for 1000 × Ancient Amber. The steps can be submitted through this form.
Rules and FAQ[edit | edit source]
- Must be 13 or older to participate.
- Only 1 submission per person. Multiple submissions will invalidate your entry into this contest.
- Redemption of the Grand Prize will be delivered as (2) individual codes for 500 Ancient Amber each, redeemable on an online server.
- This form is the only way to submit entries. Please do not submit your theories via other social media channels.
- Previous contest winners are not eligible to submit answers for this contest.
- This feature is unique to the mobile version of ARK: Survival Evolved.
Clues[edit | edit source]
Contest Winners[edit | edit source]
- CassiieAlexx, who discovered that Gnomes will increase the yield from planted crops & flowers when placed nearby. The more Gnomes in close proximity to the plant, the more your return!
References[edit | edit source]
|Screen||Controls and UI • Pursuits|
|Purchases||ARKetypes • God Console • In-App Purchases • Instant Buffs • Primal Pass|
|Events||ARK-or-treat • Baby Boom • Engram Enigma • Halloween Spooktacular Contest • Phe-Gnome-Enon • Survival Surge • The Gnome Contest • Trophy Room Contest|
|Miscellaneous||Account Linking • Advanced Tree Platform Building • Code Redemption • Creature Revival • Difficulty • Free Gifts • Mobile-exclusive TLCs • PvX (Clock) • Save Data • Sleeping • Survival Modes • Tame Requests • Tribe Ascension • Tributing|