|Can be attached to living Creatures to track their location.|
|Stack Size||100 / 50|
cheat giveitemnum 369 1 0 0
cheat GFI TransGPSAmmo 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemTransGPSAmmo.PrimalItemTransGPSAmmo'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 66|
|Engram Points||20 EP|
|Crafting XP||26.64 XP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
14 × Electronics
|Cost||150 × Charges|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Transponder Node can be attached to both Players and Dinosaurs (tamed and untamed). You can then track all Nodes with the Transponder Tracker. To place on a creature, you need to equip a Transponder Tracker with one or more Nodes in your inventory, then use your Fire key (defaults to Mouse1) on the Dinosaur.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once a Transponder Node is attached to the desired target, right-click to use the Transponder Tracker and display a green message on your screen with the heading and distance of the attached target. Example screenshot: Message
- The Transponder Node attaches to a target in the same fashion that a C4 Charge does. Throw it a short distance to place it. Example screenshot: Node
- The node can be removed (destroyed) via the creature's radial menu (under "Options").
- To change the frequency of the tracker, equip it and press the weapon attachment key (defaults to N, ), then enter the desired frequency into the box that appears.
- You can attach the Transponder Node to yourself by pressing the "Place Map Marker" Key (defaults to P)
- The center of the Transponder Node seems to represent the player's Specimen Implant.
- The node can only be attached once. If you want to track something else, you must craft a new node.
- The frequency of a node cannot be changed once placed on a creature.
- When placing a node, it will be set to whichever frequency the currently equipped tracker is set to. As stated above, this cannot be changed once placed
- It might be helpful to have multiple frequencies in use so you are not spammed with every single creature you have trackers for when you use the tracker to find something (e.g. one frequency for Pterodactyls/Argentavises, one for Quetzals, one for Rexes/Spinosauruses, etc.).
- If you utilize the Cross-ARK transfer feature to upload a creature with a transponder node attached, the node will be destroyed upon upload.
- When freezing a creature in a Cryopod with a Transponder node attached, the Transponder Node will be destroyed.
- May disappear from creatures on Xbox one/PC and the Transponder Tracker will not pick up a signal from the creature on which it was placed. This can result in loss of materials on both of these platforms. Use at your own risk.
- On Ark Mobile transponder node will disappear if you don't hold the transponder tracker before exit the game [use this thing at your own risk]