|Can be attached to living Creatures to track their location.|
cheat giveitemnum 373 1 0 0
cheat GFI TransGPSAmmo 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemTransGPSAmmo.PrimalItemTransGPSAmmo'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 66|
|Engram Points||20 EP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator |
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Mortar And Pestle
Resources breakdown [ ]
12 × Cementing Paste
14 × Electronics
12 × Crystal
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Transponder Node can be attached to Players and Dinos (tamed and untamed). You can then track all Nodes with the Transponder Tracker. You need to equip a Transponder Tracker with the Nodes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once a Transponder Node is attached to the desired target, right-click to use the Transponder Tracker and display a green message on your screen with the heading and distance of the attached target. Example screenshot: Message
- The Transponder Node attaches to a target in the same fashion that a C4 charge does. Throw it a short distance to place it. Example screenshot: Node
- The node can be removed (destroyed) via the creature's radial menu (under "Options").
- You can attach the Transponder Node to yourself by pressing the "Place Map Marker"- Key (default key: p)
- The center of the Transponder Node seems to represent the player's Specimen Implant
- The node can only be attached once. If you want to track something else, you must craft a new node.
- To change the frequency of the tracker, equip it and press the weapon attachment key (default to n, ), then enter the desired frequency
- The frequency of a node cannot be changed once placed without destroying it and placing a new one on the same creature
- When placing a node, it will be set to whichever frequency the currently equipped tracker is set to. As stated above, this cannot be changed once placed
- It might be helpful to have multiple frequencies in use so you are not spammed with every single creature you have trackers for when you use the tracker to find something (e.g. one frequency for pteras/argy, one for quets, one for rexes/spinos, etc.). just keep track of which frequencies are which
- If you utilize the Cross-ARK transfer feature to upload a creature with a transponder node attached, the node will be destroyed upon upload.
- The nodes may disappear on Xbox one/PC and the Transponder Tracker will not pick up a signal from the creature it was put on.
|Harvesting||Stone Pick • Stone Hatchet • Metal Pick • Metal Hatchet • Metal Sickle • Chainsaw • Scissors • Fishing Rod|
|Preservation||Waterskin • Water Jar • Canteen • Cryopod (Empty) • Blood Extraction Syringe • Preserving Salt|
|Navigation/Travel||Torch • Glow Stick • Flare Gun • Spyglass • Compass • GPS • Climbing Pick • Glider Suit • Zip-Line Motor • Zip-Line Anchor • Transponder Tracker • Transponder Node|
|Cosmetic||Paintbrush • Spray Painter • Dye • Soap|
|Other||Camera • Delivery Crate • Dino Leash • Parachute • Magnifying Glass • Note • Radio • Smoke Grenade • Pliers • Taxidermy Tool|