Tribe:Ark Survivors Guild
|Ark Survivors Guild|
|Survivors. Kill or be killed.|
Active Servers[edit | edit source]
The ARK Universe is made up [Ragnarok], [TheIsland], [TheCenter], [Aberration], [ScorchedEarth], and [Extinction] belonging to a unique cluster and a separate [Ragnarok-PVE] server. You have free unrestricted travel and transfer rights between the servers in the cluster.
Code of Conduct[edit | edit source]
General Guidelines[edit | edit source]
We reserve the right to add, delete or modify any rule at any time without notice.
Do not phish or advertise on any of our servers. It'll get you a stern talking to and eventual ban.
Use whatever language you like in-game. Racist or hateful comments will get you banned. Bullying will get you banned. Terrorists or members of ISIS will get you banned and killed by a drone.
You are welcome to join us in Discord so please ask for an invite. Use of open-mic while in discord is strongly discouraged because it's annoying. No one wants to hear your mom ask you to clean your room or your dog play with his squeaky toy.
While this is a PVP server, we generally refrain from killing harvesting dinos or all out base wiping. It does happen from time to time and we don't punish when it does.
Rollbacks do happen from time to time. Do not expect that an admin will spawn in replacement animals or materials.
Cheating - Hacking - Exploiting[edit | edit source]
We don't cheat so you shouldn't either. This includes hacking or exploiting game mechanics. Server Admin logging is enabled so in-game admin commands are displayed for all to see. (This can not be disabled without a server restart.)
- Hacking examples are not limited to but can include using third-party programs such as in-game automated bots, ESP, Aimbots, and Game Engine Modifications.
- Exploiting examples are not limited to but can include:
- Attacking from, travelling through, or building in unintended game-zones (under the mesh or above the map)
- Duplication of tames, items, or characters
- Unintended building mechanics (such as floating structures).
- Building a box on a platform saddled dino to completely prevent it from taking damage
- Modifying your game files to remove key graphical components (water, fog, etc)
- Attacking or blocking players through the terrain with dinosaurs
- Intentionally crashing users or servers (through DDoS or otherwise)
- Placing excessive quantities of C4 to prevent hostile C4 from being placed
- Stacking multiple creatures inside each other's models via raising babies close together, teleporting them near each other, downloading them, etc (ex: multiple brontos in a 1x1 foundation area)
Names[edit | edit source]
Your Steam and in-game avatar names should not be racist, sexist, rude or otherwise inappropriate. Server admins reserve the right to change your in-game avatar name if; at their sole discretion they determine it to be inappropriate. Inappropriate steam names will earn you an automatic ban.
Tribe names should not be racist, sexist, rude or otherwise inappropriate. Server admins reserve the right to change your Tribe name if; at their sole discretion they determine it to be inappropriate or otherwise stupid.
Tribes[edit | edit source]
Claiming another tribe's dinos is on a first come first serve basis. You cannot lay advance claim to another tribe's dinos as the claim timer nears expiration. Get there first and take a lot of guns with you when you do.
Tribe Structures: Structure decay is disabled. Animals are claimable after 7 days of no activity. If your animals are claimable, your tribe structures may be destroyed at the sole discretion of a server admin.
- Ragnarok: Build anywhere you like. Build as many bases as you like. Cave damage is 1.5. You are allowed to block resource spawns and artifacts.
- TheCenter: Build anywhere you like. Build as many bases as you like. Cave damage is 1.5. You are allowed to block resource spawns and artifacts.
- ScorchedEarth: Build anywhere you like. Build as many bases as you like. Cave damage is 1.5. You are allowed to block resource spawns and artifacts.
- TheIsland: Build anywhere you like. Build as many bases as you like. Cave damage is 1.5. You are allowed to block resource spawns and artifacts.
- Aberration: Build anywhere you like. Build as many bases as you like. You are allowed to block resource spawns, artifacts and access to the surface.
Tribe[edit | edit source]
Admins[edit | edit source]
Butchman, Glipster, ByteMe and vandil. You can generally find an admin on one of servers in the cluster.
Members[edit | edit source]
Server Mods[edit | edit source]
Server Settings[edit | edit source]
|Game & GameUser ini|
|LimitTurretsRange=10000 (39 foundations)|