Focus[edit | edit source]
The main focus of the tribe is surviving and thriving. Big shocker given that this is a survival game right? We dabble in a bit of trading, both of goods and Dino's. Making friends and supporting a good stable comunity on the server. Generally speaking we are always willing to lend a hand to a new player, make up a saddle, deliver it out (depending on the distance) Shout out raider warnings and evict T-Rex's from the local neighbourhood. We've also built a bridge over a river mouth to help anyone in the Northeast, save them going out of the way too much.
This tribe is not to be confused with Tribe:Fidelity (Original), who came beforehand.
About the Tribe[edit | edit source]
What started out as a quest for two people to work out what happened last night and find some trousers and a shirt has evolved into 3 peoples search for something other than berries to eat, on to 4 peoples hunt for potatoes and even further to try and work out why we are here. Who knows where we will go next? not me thats for certain!
Friends and Alliances[edit | edit source]
While I don't think we have particularly bad relations with anyone individual or tribe on 418 (with the possible exception of the 2 tribes that are well known poop/egg thieves) we do have a close working relationship with "The Waterboys" and "The Blue Oyster Cult"
Rules[edit | edit source]
- If you open a door close it after going in, this helps prevent opportunistic thieves and as we leave some Dino's with wandering enables to add an element of life to out camps it prevents escapee's (and Dilo's walking into the living room).
- If you use something replace it. By this we don't mean down to the exact piece of thatch, but if you have just crafted up 200 Tranq arrows consider nipping out and gathering some resources for 5 - 10 min's to replace some of what was used.
- Respect. Show it to the tribe, show it to the server. NO trolling, griefing or any such behavior will be tolerated.
- While the vast majority of the Dino's are open to tribe usage, if there is a "Reserved" Dino please don't take it for a joy ride without permission, If you need to move it so you can get something else out of the stables then put it back afterwards, and feel free to feed it and give it a pet while you are there. If you get one of the tribe usable dino's killed then just own up. We don't bite (We leave that to the T-Rex) Depending on what it is we might ask you to go out and replace it. We will help with this so don't worry, you wont be expected to go out, tranq and tame a mammoth at level 2 just because you were unlucky enough to bump into one whilst out gathering wood
- This one has had to be added due to recent events : if you die, try and get your body back, don't just go and craft green/blue kit from the blueprints (unless your willing to replace the materials as mentioned above)
- Some people store their high level drops in boxes when logged off rather their body. Just because you see a blue gun means you can have the blue gun. Find out who it belongs to and ask them if you can borrow it,and take care of it. We REALLY don't want to have to implement a private PIN system
Members[edit | edit source]
|Aliana||Leader||Master Builder and Tamer|
|Mortdredd||Officer / Admin||Quartermaster|
[edit | edit source]
|Name||Dino||Uses / Gather's|
|Woody||Mammoth||Wood / Berries / Thatch|
|Kindling||Mammoth||Wood / Berries / Thatch|
|Ermentrude||Stegosaurus||Thatch / Berries / Wood|
|Tops||Triceratops||Thatch / Berries / Wood|
|49'er||Ankylosaurus||Flint / Metal / Stone / Thatch / Berries / Wood|
|Clementine||Ankylosaurus||Flint / Metal / Stone / Thatch / Berries / Wood|
[edit | edit source]
Off the top of my head we have 7 Raptors, 2 Scorpions, 1 Turtle, 3 Parasaurs, 3 Phiomia.
We also have a number of "Valuable" shared Dino's that we take special care of including 1 Argentavis, 1 Pteranodons, 2 Megalodons, 1 Sarcosuchus, 7 Ichthyosaurus, 2 Tyrannosaurus, 3 Carnotaurus. We call them Valuable as they have specific uses (hunting, scouting, gathering oil/metal) and have yet to be "adopted" by any one person in the tribe.
Private Dino's[edit | edit source]
Because we all have that special someone
How to join[edit | edit source]
We are now recruiting, please contact one of the tribe in game to learn more.
Well we keep saying that we are not recruiting, But we have been saying that from when there was only two of us and there is currently 5 active/semi active players. If you want to join us either in tribe, or form an alliance then you would be best speaking to Aliana, or leaving a message with any of the other tribe members.
Aliana has said maybe 2 or 3 more active players could be good, get your name in the hat now!
We have no ambition to become the largest tribe on the server or any kind of mega-corp selling good by the thousand, we just want to have fun with our friends
Tribe camp location's[edit | edit source]
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
We are in the process of getting our own website up, and a dedicated voice chat. At the moment Mortdredd/Aliana use their spare laptop to host a mumble server, so the IP address changes from time to time.