[JIG] is a small group of gamers primarily from the United Kingdom who play numerous games together, our main game being of course, Ark. We have been a constant figure on Offical Server 408, surviving for numerous months after several attacks & setbacks. We've come to be known as the servers figurative Beta tribe.
We strive to provide our members with a friendly laid back atmosphere in which they can not only enjoy the game, but also enjoy the company in which they play the game with. We also aim to push our qualities towards the rest of the server, in most situations we keep a neutral stance; unless of course we're attacked or one of our allied tribes are attacked, in which case we will hit back with force.
With an ever expanding game, and an ever expanding tribe, comes the need for an ever expanding roster. To this point we're looking to recruit some fresh blood to join our Tribe.
What we require in a new member,
- Ability to understand English - Although we have a few members that aren't English, it's an absolute must, and no doubt the most important requirement in a new recruit is that they can understand English pretty well, the loss of vital information because of language barriers is an all too real threat in Ark.
- Basic knowledge of the game - Although we're more than happy to recruit new players to the game, it's always ideal if you have a basic understanding of the game to avoid unnecessary damage, be it loosing equipment or getting dinos killed for silly reasons.
- A decent sense of humour - We have a lot of banter in [JIG] so this is a must for any avid recruit.
What we can provide as a Tribe,
- A friendly place for you to Develop - We were all new once, there are still things that we as players are learning, so don't expect a hostile response to a nooby question.
- Protection - One of the biggest threats in Ark is the constant notion of being raided. We will provide you with all the protection you need.
- Resources - We as a Tribe have developed ourselves to the point where we almost always have a supply of each resource.