|sic! The name of this item/creature is spelled like this in the game despite possibly being wrong.|
Ingame-names are used canonically by this wiki, a redirect from the possibly more expected spelling can be created though.
correct spelling: Artifact Pedestal
|Provides the base upon which you can proudly display an Artifact, among other things!|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TrophyBase.PrimalItemStructure_TrophyBase'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 25|
|Engram Points||10 EP|
|Crafted in|| Smithy|
Thorny Dragon Saddle
80 × Obsidian
The Artifact Pedastal (previously known as Trophy Base) can be used to place Artifacts, SotF Trophies, ARK: Mobile Trophies, or the Survivor's Trophy on it. The later trophies can be respectively obtained by winning Survival of the Fittest tournaments or completing the Beta Ascension Achievement.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Artifact Pedastal is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
- In order to display a trophy in the pedastal, the user must drag it into the 'Trophy' slot, in the same region you would equip a dino with a saddle. You can't remove a placed trophy from the pedestal.
- Once placed a pedestal can not be picked up again.
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Artifact Pedastal is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.