Unassembled TEK Hover Skiff (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|Unassembled TEK Hover Skiff|
|Craft this item to assemble a new TEK Hover Skiff.|
cheat GFI HoverSkiff 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItem_Spawner_HoverSkiff.PrimalItem_Spawner_HoverSkiff'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItem_Spawner_HoverSkiff.PrimalItem_Spawner_HoverSkiff'"
|Crafting XP||2 XP|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
168 × Element
62 × Oil
268 × Electronics
Overview[edit | edit source]
Unassembled TEK Hover Skiff can cover great lengths of terrain through its hover and flying mode; utilizing element to propel around the map with a flat surface for carrying small to medium creatures similar to the Quetzal. The TEK Hover skiff also has a tractor beam attack that can carry even larger creatures. When crafted in a Tek Replicator, the Hover Skiff will spawn near it. It has 16000 weight and can't be leveled up.
Corrupted Master Controller must be defeated on Gamma Difficulty to obtain its Tekgram.
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In a no-flyer server, this along with Astrocetus are the only entity that can fly.
- It can pick up more creatures than the Quetzal, It can pick up other creatures such as Rex, Spino, Yutyrannus and even Bronto making it the best taming assist.
- The Hover Skiff also makes for a fantastic farming tool. You can carry around a Ankylosaurus or Magmasaur ridden by a tribe mate and collect metal. Only the carry weight of the Hover Skiff matters; the carried creature can still collect resources even when overburdened. Because the Hover Skiff has 16000 weight, you can easily reach slot cap on a single metal run.
- If your weight is at 1000 or beyond, it will not hover in the air while you dismount, instead it will automatically land.
- It can pick up just about every creature including flying ones.
- The Skiff can not be server transferred in its assembled form.
- Currently, the Skiff should not be taken into caves, as it is considered a flyer and the player will get dismounted when the enter. However, because the Skiff requires a pilot, it will be stuck inside the cave as you cannot remount it inside. The only way to get it back out is to find a way to get up to it, select the "try to land" option" and then using the "nudge" function until it's back outside, which may take a while.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
|309.4||Improved hover skiff movement and operation on steep terrain|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]