User talk:Afif Brika1
Please 'Proof-Read your work. Your grammar is terrible. You're writing stuff like...
"Birds most closely related to Dodo is pigeon and dove, together they form family Columbiformes."
...which is terribly written. It should instead be...
"The Dodo is a member of the Columbiforme family and closely related to modern day pigeons and doves."
See now better my sentence structure is compared to yours?220.127.116.11 18:08, 15 July 2016 (UTC)
- While your removals are adhering to trivia rules and proper grammar is always appreciated, toxic attitudes spread, and continued unnecessary rudeness towards other users will not be tolerated.
-- Mr Pie 5 (talk) 21:57, 15 July 2016 (UTC)
- I apologise, I got caught in the moment. However, my point, minus the rudeness, does still stand. Afif, I reverted your edits because with all due respect, they weren't written all that well, as you kept missing words (most commonly "the") and your wording was all over the place. I would politely ask that you try and be a little more careful next time. 18.104.22.168 16:45, 17 July 2016 (UTC)
- Not everyone is native english speaker, and it's a wiki that anyone can edit, your point is unreasonable when you can fix it yourself, your time used to revert my edit is almost the same as to fix my "terrible grammar", see how bad my sentence is?, now try to fix it Afif Brika (talk) 07:18, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
- by the way, i will not revert my edit because the rule still STAND, but your reason isn't Afif Brika (talk) 07:18, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
- I already said I was sorry and the matter had already been discussed with Mr Pie 5. There's no need for you to be so rude too. 22.214.171.124 14:12, 25 July 2016 (UTC)