|A large metal vault to securely store goods in.|
|0.75L × 0.75W × 1.65H|
cheat giveitemnum 306 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge.PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 75|
|Engram Points||30 EP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator |
|Required Stations||Mortar And Pestle|
Resources breakdown [ ]
100 × Cementing Paste
70 × Oil
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Vault is a large, very durable container. It is capable of holding 350 stacks worth of items. If placed in a room, the room needs to be at least 2 walls high, 1 foundation wide and 1 foundation long.
Sustaining[edit | edit source]
A Vault has 50000 hitpoints. To destroy it you would need:
Explosive Damage-List: List of explosive damage versus various materials as of Patch 257:
|Improvised Explosive Device (pair)||*||7875||**||**||**|
|Rocket Propelled Grenade||*||7350||*||2205||596|
* The damage is greater than the health-points of structures of that material
** IEDs are currently just about impossible to place on stone, metal, or Tek structures.
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike smaller storage boxes, a Vault will not be destroyed if the ceiling it sits upon is destroyed. For example, when seated upon the second floor of a building, the vault will fall to the lower floor, if the ceiling is destroyed from underneath it.
- Based on player experiment, the vault survives the fall only if it is less than ~27 wall's height. Falling from higher altitude results the disappearance of the vault (no lootbag). Vaults can no longer be placed on rafts or platform saddles.
- Occasionally vaults (and various other crafting stations and storage structures) on Official servers will - seemingly at random - lose their Locked status after server patches. It is recommended to pin-lock vaults and keep valuable items behind walled rooms. Always check your valuable item vaults and crafting stations after each patch to ensure they are properly secured.
Painting and Color Regions
Region 2 is not used
Region 5 is not used
Version History[edit | edit source]
- Prior to v279.275 the vault can only hold up to 150 slots of items.
- Prior to v256.0 the vault was larger (3.2 × 1.3 × 1.3 foundations big) and a bit cheaper to build.