|A standing storage device for holding water. Automatically fills up during rain, can be filled up with the use of a water skin/jar.|
cheat giveitemnum 183 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_WaterTank.PrimalItemStructure_WaterTank'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 17|
|Engram Points||7 EP|
|Crafting XP||3 XP|
The Water Reservoir is a standing storage device for containing water. It will act as a temporary water source in case the irrigation network's normal water source is compromised in some way.
The reservoir can hold up to 200 water. It can't be filled up by connecting it to irrigation pipes, but it automatically fills up during rain or snowfall. Because of this, it is extremely useful when making new extremely inland bases, or bases up on mountainsides, as long as it is not undercover from the rain.
Usage[edit | edit source]
While you can fill the Water Reservoir using a Waterskin, Water Jar or Canteen, you cannot directly refill a waterskin, water jar or canteen from the reservoir. Connect a tap to a pipe that the water tank is connected to. The water will flow out of the tap to drink from or to fill waterskins or jars.
They can be filled up by condensed water without the use of rain or snow. Making it, in huge numbers, useful placement for Aberration (and scorched earth(needs to be confirmed) ) , seeing there is no rain over there. Basically making it a water creating system without connected water.
Placement[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Reservoir was previously named Water Tank. Looking at the placed Water Reservoir you can still see its old name Water Tank.
- As the reservoir is placed on top of pipes, keep in mind that destruction of the pipe to which the tank is attached will also lead to destruction of the reservoir.
- The reservoir can not be placed on platform saddles or rafts, as it requires connection to water pipes.
- The Water Reservoir is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Water Reservoir:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Water Reservoir is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.