West Lava Cave (The Center)
|This article is about a feature exclusive to the DLC: The Center|
The West Lava Cave is in the West of the Lava Biome of The Center. Despite its name, this cave has no lava. There are two main passageways, one of which leads to an Artifact. The Artifact Of The Hunter is down the right path through a submerged tunnel.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
- Risk of Drowning
- Dangerous jumps and numerous cliffs
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Watch your footing; as soon as you enter the cave, there is a ravine into shallow waters. There are ravines throughout this cave.
- Grappling Hooks are helpful to reach areas you otherwise could not.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Compatible Tamed Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Excellent: Full-Cave Access (Entrance-to-Artifact)
- Limited: Can Access Portions of the Cave Safely
- Not Recommended: Can Get Stuck/Unable to Leave Cave
Resources[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Creatures that are unable to jump or swim underwater will be unable to reach one or both artifact rooms.
- The Artifact Of The Pack used to be in this cave until v264. It is now located in the reward room of the jumping puzzle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]