|This article is about content exclusive to Turkey Trial, Turkey Trial 2, Turkey Trial 3 and is not available in normal gameplay.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Wishbone.PrimalItemResource_Wishbone'" 1 0 0
|Used to craft||17 items|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
In a Cooking Pot, the Wishbones can be crafted into items as follows:
- 10 Wishbones for the Chieftan Hat Skin
- 40 Wishbones for the Turkey Emote (not craftable in Turkey Trials 3 2019)
- 2 Wishbones for the Thanksgiving Candy
- 25 Wishbones for the Belly Rub Emote
- 25 Wishbones for the Food Coma Emote
- 25 Wishbones for the Hungry Emote
- 10 Wishbones for the Turkey Hat Skin
- 10 Wishbones for the Bonnet Hat Skin
- 10 Wishbones for the Pilgrim Hat Skin
- 15 Wishbones for the Turkey Leg Skin
- 15 Wishbones for the Pitchfork Skin
- 5 Wishbones for the Meat Swim Top Skin
- 5 Wishbones for the Meat Swim Bottom Skin
- 5 Wishbones for the Turkey Swim Top Skin
- 5 Wishbones for the Turkey Swim Bottom Skin
- 5 Wishbones for the Dodo Pie Swim Top Skin
- 5 Wishbones for the Dodo Pie Swim Bottom Skin
- 400 Wishbones to Summon DodoRex
Summoning the DodoRex[edit | edit source]
The DodoRex can be summoned at a Cooking Pot for 400 Wishbones. The first item in the cooking pot will be a "Summon DodoRex" icon with an orange outline, similar to that of the Broodmother summon. Place the wishbones and some fuel in the cooking pot, light the fire, and click "Summon with Tribute".
The DodoRex will appear on top of the Cooking Pot and can be claimed with the Use key E.
The DodoRex will last for 25 minutes once summoned - whether it's claimed or not.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cooking Pots that existed before the Turkey Trial event will not have the option to summon - create a new Cooking Pot to fix this.
- There is a bug where the DodoRex will sometimes walk in the direction that the player was facing when the Cooking Pot was placed, and will continue in that direction until they reach deep water or an impassible object. If the DodoRex runs into walls while doing this, it will damage and break them. Since the DodoRex's walking speed is greater than a player's sprint speed, having a fast mount nearby to catch up to it is recommended.
- In Turkey Trial of 2015 the DodoRex could be summoned with 1000 Wishbones and lasted 15 minutes. Also, the Chieftan Hat originally cost 60 Wishbones to craft.