|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|A easily made melee weapon that is excellent for knocking out targets. Only effective at short range.|
|Melee damage||5 (20 torpor)|
cheat giveitemnum 434 1 0 0
cheat GFI StoneClub 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponStoneClub.PrimalItem_WeaponStoneClub'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 8 / 2|
|Engram Points||4 EP|
|Crafting XP||2.8 XP|
|Purchased in||Lumber Mill|
|Cost||25 × Cuts|
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Wooden Club is used to inflict Torpor, while it is rather bad at damaging a target. The club is the earliest way to effectively immobilize small creatures. Once unconscious, creatures are defenseless, and are able to be tamed. It is most effective if you hit the target's head.
If used to hit a player, the club always deals 5 Damage and 18.8 Torpor per swing, no matter what armor the target is wearing or which body part you are hitting. Better Item Quality of a club will increase the damage and torpor inflicted.
Collectibles[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It can be used to create an army of Dilos, as it will take only 1-5 swings to knock out lower level Dilos, and a few more swings for high level ones. Dilos can be tamed quickly and if upgraded a few levels in damage and health they can be very helpful to low level players.
- The Candy Cane Club Skin is a skin for the Wooden Club. It is obtainable by obtaining the Lowest Depth achievement.
- It is a highly feared weapon in PvP if the wielder has high melee stats. Spending even a decent amount of points on Fortitude won't protect you from an enemy player who focuses solely on melee stats. Victims are usually knocked out in a single hit.
- If you use a Bola on a target such as a Pteranodon, a club can be used to knock out the trapped creature.
- Unlike most of the weapons(755.3%), Club damage caps at 427.7%.