|A wooden wall with a hole for a window.|
cheat giveitemnum 95 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_WoodWallWithWindow.PrimalItemStructure_WoodWallWithWindow'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 14|
|Engram Points||9 EP|
|Purchased in||Lumber Mill|
|Cost||10 × Cuts|
The Wooden Windowframe is the most basic windowframe available. A windowframe functions as a wall, providing structure to a building and enclosing an area, but with the addition of a small hole to allow inhabitants to see outside.
Construction[edit | edit source]
The Wooden Windowframe can be placed on any Foundation, Fence Foundation, Ceiling (with the exception of the Thatch Roof), or another wall.
A Window can be placed in the hole and opened to provide a view of the outside world, or closed to provide protection from projectiles.
A windowframe also provides support to allow a structure built on top of it to extend up to 2 ceilings in any direction on the x and y-axis, and up to 1 ceiling diagonally from a windowframe which is directly above a foundation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The insulation provided by a house is not affected by windowframes, whether the window is open, closed, or missing.
- If a windowframe is destroyed, any building pieces that rely on it for support will be destroyed as well. If it was destroyed via the demolish option, no resources will be refunded for these extra building pieces.
- Wild animals will recognize a player through an open window frame, and will try to attack (smaller flyers like Titanomyrma and the Giant Bee will even fly through it).
- The Wooden Windowframe is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following creatures can not damage the Wooden Windowframe:
- Dung Beetle
Region 4 is not used
Region 5 is not used