Released - 12 February, 2016
- All PC Content up thru PC version 234 (Beer, Dung Beetle, Dimetrodon, Gallimimus, Shock Prod, Riot Armor, Greenhouse Tileset, etc etc)
- SPLIT-SCREEN MULTIPLAYER for both Online and Local Play!!
- Rendering Framerate improvements (~20%)
- Non-Dedicated Multiplayer tether range increased +33%, Maximum number of players in non-dedicated sessions increased to 8!
All of the PC's Server options are now exposed to Hosting/Local Sessions (even options that were previously hidden in INI's), and all options have direct-input textboxes for using any arbritrary value. Including whether to allow Tribute Downloads ;)
- Fixed cursor erroneously resetting to "Favorites" button after attempting to join a server
- Fixed a memory leak that would eventually crash the client over time
- Fixed log-out when plugging in Play-&-Charge Kit
- Fixed crashes when entering long text into Notes
- Fixed inability to connect/reconnect sometimes after losing connection ('stuck at PrimalGameData loading screen')
- Fixed duplicating dinos in singleplayer
- Fixed losing Tribe Data
- Fixed Host Settings not saving
- Improved range & performance of 'Ground Clutter' effect
- Fixed multi-colored Dimorphodon ;)