From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - September, 2016
- 30% to 40% rendering performance improvement of Structures
- 15% overall rendering performance improvement by moving all Render Targets to fast EDRAM
- Significantly improved rendering performance of Scorched Earth environment
- Fixed some crashes with the Game List UI
- Fixed dynamically installation of Scorched Earth DLC (so that you don't have to restart the game application after installing it)
- Fixed Giganotosaurus damagetype issue
- New Item: Night Vision Goggles
- New Dino: Tapejara!
- New Dino: Archaeopteryx!
|Current Xbox Version: 778.0|
Full list of Versions released