From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - April 26, 2017
- Eggcellent Adventure Content!
- New Mechanic: Aquatic & Amphibious Creature Breeding!
- New Dino: Equus!
- New Dino: Leedsichthys!
- New Dino: Ichthyornis!
- New Dino: Iguanodon!
- New Structures & Mechanic: Tek Underwater Bases
- New Structure: TEK Teleporter
- New Structure: TEK Mosa Saddle
- New Structure: Tek Power Generator
- Total Inventory Menu redesign (other UI's coming soon!)
- Flyer Nerf
- Ridable fliers (not the Moth) now have ground attacks.
- New creature sounds for: Dodo, Raptor, Quetzal, Parasaur, Rex, Trike, Pteranodon, Dilo, Direwolf, Compy, Dung Beetle, Argent, Pachy, and Mammoth.
- New female/male character sounds, inventory sounds, building sounds, crafting sounds, and a couple items/weapons.
- Limited one C4 attached per dino
- Sheep now have a "Slaughter" option when you have a club, sword, hatchet etc equipped, also works on PvE
- 1 New Hairstyle and 1 New Facial hairstyle (male and female variants)
- 20+ new Explorer Notes
- Player invulnerability after Eel attack increased to 5 seconds.
- Scuba tanks now provide oxygen underwater even when a player is offline.
- Underwater mines now respect enemy foundation radius.
- Underwater mines increased damage by 33%, increased targeting range by 100%, increased movement speed by 100%.
- Cluster grenades no longer fragment if they've been destroyed by damage.
- Vault health and physical size has been decreased.
- Speed buff gained from Oxygen stat on dinos decreased by 80%.
- Tek Structures now give appropriate insulation on Scorched Earth.
- Turrets can now be placed underwater. Underwater turrets will not target anything above water.
- Maturation Bar, Egg Incubation bar, and Taming bar now also displays the numerical progress percent.
- Fixed weight calculation/updating issues.
- Vaults are now paintable
- Therizinosaurus spawn weight and aggro ranged decreased
- Certain creatures now have special weight reductions for specific resources similar to the Beaver.
- Split-screen support increased. Second player no longer limited to 250m distance from the host player.
- Added new dino saddles to accompany new additions.
- Improves Storage mechanic (Anything placed into a different inventory will first fill other stacks of that item until all previous stacks are full before starting a new stack).
|Current Xbox Version: 778.0|
Full list of Versions released