Released - May 2, 2017
- If an item exists in the first slot of the inventory, it no longer auto splits when opening remote inventories.
- Split Screen related fixes:
- Player 2 no longer sounds like they're underwater at all times.
- Tether wall has been reenabled.
- Shadows will no longer flicker randomly.
- Right Trigger now correctly crafts one item at a time.
- Tapejara can now latch onto walls, cliffs, and Redwood trees again. It can also reverse latch onto these objects.
|Current Xbox Version: 781.16|
Full list of Versions released