Server side: Released - August 11, 2017
- Fixed a case where some Player Dedicated servers would crash on launch or shortly thereafter.
- Various perf improvements+fixes
- In building placement mode, Reload Key (X) is switched to Accept Placement of a structure, (A) to jump while placing structure, (RB) to cycle snap points, (will indicate in Options menu in future version).
- Fixed an issue where audio would randomly crackle
- Fixed players not able to unlock the Artifact Achievement
- Fixed an ascension crash related to split-screen
- Dropped Item cache / Death Caches now save on reload
- Player and Team dead bodies now save on reload
- Transferring between ARKs in Single Player will now put you in the correct tribe
- Snakes no longer flee when they're stuck
- Pressing Fire to drop a body ragdoll no longer does the melee attack
- Fixed an issue with cave-post processing in split screen
- Fixed an issue where various host settings were not saving
- Corrected the Apex Predator trophy description
- Enabled Hibernated Spawns on Player Dedicated Servers to prevent an OOM crash.
- Dead tame bodies and player bodies and dropped item caches now save (with their decomposition timers & corpse locators intact)
- Character Current Stat values saved at '0' no longer reset to their default values
- Dunkleosteus now harvests metal
- Dino Costumes now show damage overlays
- Modified dino attacks networking to result in less rubberbanding on clients
- Fixed boss scaling for multiplayer sessions (approximately 67% easier)
- Made Baby creatures able to consume from Feeding Trough at appropriate time (when they would gain 10% maturity) while "stasised"
- Fixed structure startup crash for Prim Plus.
- Fixed missing ground texture in the Redwoords forest on TheCenter.
- SP Dinos no longer fall thru cave floors.
- Streaming destructible meshes, optimized memory.
- Fixed Host menu settings.
- Added Host menu settings: Disable Dino Taming, Disable Dino Riding, Fuel Consumption Interval Multiplier, Increase Platform Structure Limit.
- Yutyrannus now has an automatic-courage mode in singleplayer. When set, the Yuty will give a courage roar every 30 seconds if an ally dino is in front of it.
- Fixed a bug that provided infinite power.
- Reworked Trike Charge Forward/Tail wag animations.
- Increased thrown spear damage.
- Removed underwater fog.
- Ichthy and Pego no longer steal item skins.
- Fixed a bug where it would rain underwater.
- Fixed an issue where the Max Level Dino achievement would not be awarded.
- Final boss balance for Broodmother/Megapithecus/Dragon bosses in singleplayer.
- Hitting creatures with a torch can now properly set them all on fire.
- Player default name changed to 'Human'.
- Fixed hat sockets on multiple creatures.
- Tweaked radial wheel to prevent accidentally opening submenus.
- Metal Windowed Walls now match Metal Walls when painted.
- Implant no longer shows up while searching in the inventory.
- Moved some artifacts on TheCenter map.
- Re-instated TheCenter jump puzzle with artifact as the reward for completing.
- Increased brightness underwater on TheCenter and fixed the barrier not being visible underwater.
- Fixed an issue that causes rafts to teleport upwards out of the Underworld on TheCenter.
- Fixed Eels not being tameable in Prim Plus.
- Changed crafting requirement for tranq harpoon bolt in Prim Plus.
- Various PGARK improvements.
- Map markers more accurate on PGARK.
- Slight increase to Trike Wild damage
- Increased rate at which Alpha creatures spawn in Single Player
- Decreased the amount of Eels in PGM
- Increased the ride distance on flyers to help getting on them when you've fallen in water
- Increased the spread of Terror Bird spawns in the Redwoods so you don't see as many Terror Bird Armies
- Increased the amount of creatures in TheCenter Deep Water Zone
- Optimised foliage and Rock destruction meshes
- Jumping Puzzle on the Center now awards 3 top-tier supply crates for completion
- Center Underworld Rafts no longer teleport to the top of the map
- Fixed the dark post processing in TheCenter Deep Water
- Fixed a case where TheCenter Barrier wasn't visible underwater
- TEK Cave pool now refills your element, as well as causes you damage if you're not wearing a full element set
- Made the weather effects on TheIsland and Center more visibly clear (you'll see clouds changing)
- Lots of Deep Sea crates adding to TheCenter Deep Sea Cave
- Added a bunch of Coel to the main waters in TheCenter
- Itchy and Pego will not steal Skins from players
- Ghillie Suit now only has 70 base durability rather than 120
- Reduced the amount of stalling caused by a GC
- Removed all the non-statted items from crates that are higher tier than the first crate where that non-statted item is found
- Fixed an issue where Plesiosaur would spawn at level 35
- You now get an on screen message when you fall off the map
- Fixed a case where the Gorilla Boss would float and walk backwards, unable to attack anything.
- Stego and Rexes socket fixed so no longer laying eggs upside down
- Re mapped some Center Spawns in caves so they aren't clustered as much
- Fixed Leed spawns on TheCenter so they should not spawn in shallow waters
- Slightly adjusted temperatures across TheIsland and TheCenter so they are more appropriate (e.g warmer in jungles, colder in water)
- Fixed a case where language translation may not have properly displayed
- Tooltip no longer stays when scrolling the Engram and Inventory UI
- Adjusted the IslandCoves PGM to make it more islandy and cove-like
- Chance of Wild Eels reduced by 33%
- Wild Eels aggro range reduced by 33%
- Wild & Tamed Eels shock no longer causes stun lock or dismount, and instead applies a temporary movement and damage debuff
- Yuty courage buff now provides +20% damage resistance
|Current Xbox Version: 783.12|
Full list of Versions released
|780||780.10 • 780.23 • 781.15 • 781.16 • 782.13 • 783.12|
|770||770.0 • 771.0 • 771.1 • 772.11 • 773.14 • 774.1 • 775.1 • 775.11 • 776.0 • 777.0 • 778.0 • 779.29|
|760||761.1 • 761.6 • 762.0 • 763.0 • 765.2 • 765.4 • 765.5 • 765.7 • 768.0 • 768.5 • 768.81 • 769.0|
|750||750.0 • 751.0 • 752.0 • 752.3 • 752.4 • 753.0 • 753.2 • 753.3 • 753.4 • 754.0 • 755.0 • 757.0 • 757.1 • 758.0 • 759.0 • 759.2 • 759.4|
|740||740.0 • 741.1 • 741.2 • 742.0 • 743.0 • 744.0 • 745.0 • 745.2 • 746.0 • 746.1 • 746.2 • 746.3 • 747.0 • 748.2 • 748.3 • 749.0|
|730||730.0 • 731.0 • 731.1 • 732.0 • 733.0 • 733.2 • 733.3 • 734.0 • 735.0 • 736.0 • 737.0 • 738.0 • 738.4 • 739.3 • 739.4|
|720||729.0 • 729.9|