From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - November 6, 2017
- Added Aberrant skins to Season Pass owners: Aberrant Helm, Aberrant Sword, Reaper Helmet Skin, and Bulbdog Hat Skin
- Fixed an issue where fertilizer would occasionally restore its lifespan
- Fixed an exploit which would allow players to get under the map
- Fixed a bug where remote keypads sometimes wouldn't work
- Fixed an issue where Plant Turret X would sometimes miss its target
- Adjusted the Doed Level up animation so it no longer pauses
- Resolved an unintended flight mechanic for the Griffin which would previously allow it to ascend rapidly
- Rentable Xbox servers (through Nitrado )
- Xbox One X enhancements:
- HDR and two graphics modes:
- Detailed Graphics version with 1440p resolution and Truesky (which is the equivalent to High quality on the PC) at 30fps
- 1080p mode which equates to the current Xbox One graphics, with improved 60fps.
- Increased RAM, 60-70% more RAM compared to the Xbox One, which will help to eliminate out of memory issues.
- Faster loading times & better streaming
- No host tether in local splitscreen mode & increased tether range in non-dedicated mode.
|Current Xbox Version: 768.0|
Full list of Versions released