Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Released - 3 February, 2017
- End key now toggles Tribe far-distance Dino Nameplanets
- New Tek +200 insulation buff when wearing full set of Tek Armor containing Element
- Fixed Wild Basilosaurus taking damage in deepwater. Tamed Basilo still will, however now it only takes 1/10th the amount of damage-over-time.
- Significantly improved server performance via low-level optimization of Timer system, reduced server stalls approximately 15% perf gain.
- Hiding Engrams now automatically prevents them from appearing in Supply Crates even if they are not in the Exclude Items Indices list.
- Boss Musics now properly automatically takes the Music Volume setting into account.
- Added [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] PlayerBaseStatMultipliers[0-11] to multiply player BASE stats (you can use the PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player array to multiply player per-weight stats)
- Tek weapons now do substantially more damage vs everything except structures. (Rifle is +50% damage, Rex Saddle is +100% damage.)
- Tek armor offers slightly greater physical protection (+30 armor per piece.)
- Tek Rex shots take slightly less Element. (Down to 5 from 6)
- Burn rate of Element for Legs and Chest reduced by 50% (50% more time per piece of element.)
- Saved approximately 280 MB of GPU RAM due to distance field optimization, and increased distance field performance.