|Central Cave is referred to as "The Middle Chamber" in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile|
| This page is outdated. Please help if you can.|
The talk page may contain more information.
Reason: "PC Update v252.0 introduced an entirely new cave design.
Most of the information on this page is no longer valid including, but not limited to walk-throughs, tips, notes, and recommendations, compatible tamed creatures, possible dangers, loot, and coordinates."
- Tight Corridors which can make fights requiring range a huge problem. Especially dangerous with Megalosaurus around the corner when using splash damage weapons.
- Multiple paths that loop back together may cause some players to get lost
- Large amount of piranha in the water section which are difficult to see before being in the water, do not enter water without a strong mount.
- Arthropluera acid attack will break Primitive Flak Armor in 1 - 2 hits.
- Megalosaurus become active here at night and are fierce opponents with devastating attacks. During the day they are slower and weaker than they are at night, but running into one is still an unpleasant experience.
Compatible Tamed CreaturesEdit
- Excellent: Full-Cave Access (Entrance-to-Artifact)
- Limited: Can Access Portions of the Cave Safely
- Not Recommended: Can Get Stuck/Unable to Leave Cave
|Argentavis||Not Recommended|| Unofficial/
- Probably the easiest cave on The Island. Many Creatures can fit inside effortlessly.
- There is an underwater segment in the artifact room that is NOT necessary to obtain the artifact.
- Central Cave is also referred to as "Chitin Cave" because of how easy it is to obtain chitin while riding on a Sabertooth, Direwolf or Raptor.
- This cave also contains two dossier Explorer notes: The Megalodon and Araneo.
- This cave is a common place for Megalosaurus spawns, making it a prime destination if you wish to tame these animals.
- Due to tight spaces, fighting on foot is very troublesome. Using Grenades, Shotguns or other similar weapons to fight around corners is a good idea. But if you disturb a Megalosaurus in the process, you and your mounts may be in grave danger.
old Cavelayout prior to 254.0