Dragonmalte Trench (Ragnarok)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
Dragonmalte Trench (also known as Dragon's Trench or Wyvern Trench) is a location in the DLC: Ragnarok.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The entrance to Fafnir's Cavern is found here.
Surroundings[edit | edit source]
The trench is right next to the lava biome and the lava mountain. These mountains are dangerous and contains high level dinosaurs. It is recommended not to go there. Bringing extra armor is also a good idea as the Arthropluera (which spawns on The Island, Ragnarok, Valguero, Aberration, Scorched Earth, and Extinction) can use their acid attack and deplete it. If you feel confident, you can attempt to knock out a female Wyvern or kill an Alpha Wyvern which gives you 50 Wyvern milk. Killing a regular female wyvern is a waste of time, however, as milk can only be collected from a unconscious female wyvern. This will help you in the process of imprinting and raising the baby Wyvern.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Common[edit | edit source]
Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Rare[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player cannot find Ice Wyverns or Ice Wyvern Eggs here.
- There are significantly more Wyvern Nests here than in the World Scar, and slightly fewer Wyverns.
- Part of the trench is covered in rock. This section is a good place to look for eggs, as there are few wyverns located there.
- Before patch v276.0 the Artifact of the Clever could be found here inside Fafnir's Cavern.
- There is an extremely safe and early game method to steal an egg here which involves a pteranodon or grappling hooks, and an ichthyosaurus. First, one must use the pteranodon or grappling hooks to go up the trench using the entrance by the beach. There is a nest accessible by foot here. Take the egg from the nearest nest and bolt back towards the beach. Dismount and swim to your ichthyosaur. Let the wyverns kill your pteranodon while you make an aquatic escape.