Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Released - 20 May, 2016
- Fixed various TheCenter structure placement, teleport, collision issues, visual issues, dino difficulty curve, harvestable items fade-out, and dino spawns, & flyers now allowed in the large caves. Also fixed the stalling/hitching of Player-Hosted TheCenter servers
- Fixed audio clipping
- You can now transfer Dinos/Items/Survivors from TheIsland to TheCenter and vice versa on Singleplayer and Player-Hosted games which allow Tribute Uploads/Downloads.
- Added support for up to 200 additional Official servers! (many more TheCenter servers will be onlined with this patch, including Primitives, Hardcore, and Extinction)
- Fixed general case where you could place structures within world geometry
- Reduced Wild Compy HP and Damage by 50%
- Fixed crash in Session List UI when Removing Bookmarks or Switching Server Filter Mode
- Fixed Invite Friends in-game menu option
- Fixed performance issue with distance field shadows