Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Released - October 10, 2017
- New Weapon: Tek Sword (Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element)
- New Armor: Tek Shield (Reflects incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element)
- New Structure: Tek Light (Attaches to any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators)
- Fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures
- Fixed a spawn issue with Ragnarok Lava Golem Boss.
- Fixed the bear trap to avoid turret exploit. Bear traps only damageable by explosion now (or demolishing)
- Reduced Flamethrower Damage from base 100 per second to 30 per second.
- Flamethrower Direct Damage is now affected by Armour.
- Flamethrower expensive foliage particle effects now eliminated for everyone except the local player using the weapon
- Chainsaw not able to attack whilst running
- Tripled the effective "ammo" of TEK armours, so they last 3x as long per element
- Shield blocks should block whip stuns/item drops (and trigger the cooldown), and whip stun on players reduced to 1 second.
- Implemented a new value to reduce indirect torpor (Gas grenades, tranq).
- Fixed an issue where the Ragnarok terrain would not stream in properly.
- Tame Units now only count for platform saddles w/ structures and rafts on PvP.
- Chitin, Metal, Riot, and TEK Armours now reduce incoming torpor.
Chitin: *Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.07 (Was 0) *Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.035 (Was 0)
Metal: *Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.15 (Was 0) *Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.06 (Was 0)
Riot: *Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.25 (Was 0.25) *Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.12 (Was 0)
Tek (remember there are no Tek qualities): *Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (Was 0) *Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (Was 0)
- Fixed an issue where explosives would have an impact on server performance
- Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where you could set dinos alight from a far distance
- Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where it wouldn't do damage to wild targets in PVE
- Fixed a bug where you could unlock super speed with the TEK Jet Pack
- Fixed a bug where setting the server fps to 2.5 would launch you across the map
- Fixed a bug preventing players riding a Therizino from getting shot when Turrets were set to Player Only
- Fixed an issue where you weren't able to name your character preset in character creation
- Fixed an issue where Ankylosaurus would get stuck in the air
- Fixed a bug where you could tame and damage Phoenix when not in Superheat